Roof Inspections and Preventative Maintenance
Annual and semi-annual roof inspections are key to preventing potential roof problems before they even start. If you want to make sure your roof lasts as long as it can, Tri-County Roofing & Sheet Metal is here for you. We specialize in roof inspections and preventative maintenance services.
Some routine maintenance and repairs we often make include:
- Fixing split or cracked seams
- Removing debris from the roof that collect near HVAC units, pipes, chimneys, etc.
- Evaluating flashing conditions
- Replacing missing or damaged shingles
- Repairing damaged or clogged gutters and downspouts
- Replacing faulty caulking and seals
- Repairing lose or damaged edge metal
- Identifying roof blisters, mole runs, cracks, and splits
- Evaluating chimney mortar condition
Keep your roof in its best condition with the inspections and regular preventative maintenance services of Tri-County Roofing & Sheet Metal. Call us today to get started!